Being a modern entrepreneur, you are likely to perform different types of tasks throughout the day. While the traditional way is to do these tasks manually, you need to do something different to separate yourself from the pack.
How about using the best mobile business apps to make your busy life a bit easier? They can help you manage the documents, tracking your project updates, analyzing your expenses and a lot more. I know that will be a relief for you. Therefore, let me present a comprehensive list of the 10 best business apps you should have in your smartphone.
- Microsoft Office: The majority of business owners have to deal with word, excel or powerpoint files at some point in the day. With the mobile and tablet versions of the popular office programs, you can carry your work wherever you go.
- Google Docs: Google Docs and Sheets are the best ways to share and collaborate doc and excel files with other team members, partners or stakeholders. You can create, edit, share and delete files on the go. These apps also offer all the necessary editing options.
- Google Drive: A large number of smart entrepreneurs store their business files on the cloud. If you are one of them, you can use the Google Drive app or the respective app for your preferred cloud storage service. As long as you have an active internet connection, you can access the existing files and upload new files.
- Evernote: Business ideas can come at any time. While they don’t follow a strict routine, you need to be prepared to capture your thoughts whenever they arrive. The best way to do this is to use a note-taking app like Evernote, OneNote, Google Keep, ColorNote etc.
- Skype: It is not possible for you to remain in your office all day. But it is necessary to be available at all times. Using dedicated communications apps like Skype or Slack could be the perfect solution in these cases.
- Expense Manager: Keeping track of your expenses is a must for any business. And you can make it easier by using a professional expense tracker app like Expense Manager, Spending Tracker etc. Depending on the app, you can log the expenses manually or follow an automated approach.
- aCalendar: Every business owner knows the importance of having a properly synced calendar with them. When you have a calendar with all your appointments, you can plan your activities according to it. And aCalendar could be an excellent choice for that purpose.
- Asana: When you own a business, you are also likely to manage a group of employees. Using a project management system like Asana, Basecamp, Trello etc. could be helpful in ensuring the best management for your team.
- Todoist: Along with managing your team, you also need a solution to manage your day-to-day tasks. While there are various to-do apps available, the leading one include Todoist, Wunderlist etc.
- TripIt: Frequent business trips are a common incident for most business owners. When you have no one else to help you figure out the travel necessities, you can always rely on the apps like TripIt. These apps will provide an all-in-one overview of your travel detail.
Using technology can make our lives a lot easier. That applies to our business life as well. Each of the apps mentioned above is uniquely capable of enhancing, simplifying and improving your business process. How many of them are you using now? Do you have any other app that should have been included in this list? Let me know in the comments.