Affiliate marketing is used for making money for the marketers and bloggers. It is also the only money making option which remains unaffected by competition and is growing in fact.
However, mastering the art of affiliate marketing is a different ball game altogether. An affiliate marketer knows how to transform the website traffic into sales.
Thus, once people master the art of affiliate marketing, one generates money every time someone purchases one’s affiliate links.
Thus, we bring 9 blogs that one should read if one is new in the field of affiliate marketing. The blogs are as follows:
1. Smart Passive Income: The aforementioned blog was started by Pat Flynn in the year 2008. The blog shows Pat’s journey on money making by selling an eBook. When it comes to the go to marketing experts, Flynn is the guy in the internet marketing domain.
The three main reasons why people should follow the aforementioned blog includes, he shares all the secrets of affiliate marketing tips with the audience. The blog has informative content. Last but not the least, he makes a lot of money from the blog.
The posts on the aforementioned are about marketing in details. One can gain a lot of knowledge about affiliate marketing by simply following the blog.
3. Affilorama: The aforementioned blog was started by Mark Ling in the year 2006. He is known as the super affiliate marketer in his circuit. Mark has been in the business for more than a decade and knows about several affiliate products that can help the newbie affiliate markets in making money.
The aforementioned blog is the one step guide for affiliate marketing as it helps knowing about affiliate sales.
The main reason people should follow the aforementioned blog is that Spencer creates awesome products for the bloggers. The products help in finding profitable keywords in no time, in a hassle free way.
One can also find tons of practical case studies on the blog. These studies are related to starting niche websites and how to make more money online among others.
5. Zac Johnson: The aforementioned blog was started by Zac Johnson whos is regarded as the superstars of the affiliate marketing.His blog posts are not only informative but he is a very friendly person who interacts with every person.
Affiliate marketers who are on the lookout for learning the nitty-gritty of the affiliate marketing trade should read the aforementioned blog.
People will learn about how to promote one’s affiliate products for generation of more sales. One can also find case studies and interviews on the blog.
6. Blog Marketing Academy: The aforementioned blog was started by David Risley who has more than a decade’s experience in affiliate marketing. He knows the art of selling things sans sounding like a salesperson.
His approach is very unique when it comes to money blogging. He educates one to start creating products and making passive income from them instead of encouraging one to sell ads or write product reviews for making money.
7. Matthew Woodward: Matthew Woodward is the award winning internet blog when it comes to affiliate marketing. Woodward is also an international public speaker who helps people in achieving their online marketing aims. One can learn a lot from his blog posts.
8. John Chow: He is often regarded as the internet mogul as far as the affiliate marketing is concerned. He is among the oldest marketing gurus of the world and has penned down a book on making money.
9. Shout Me Loud: The aforementioned blog was started by Harsh Agarwal in the year 2008. People can find information about a lot of topics on the blog such as blogging, search engine optimization (SEO), WordPress and technology among others.
Thus, all the aforementioned bloggers with their informative blog posts are sure to benefit the newbie affiliate marketers. But every master of the trade was once a beginner who fought his way through struggle to be where he is today.
Thus, one should be consistent in one’s hard work and effort and create a network of people for becoming a successful affiliate marketer.