Each and every day more and more websites are cropping up. This in turn is makes the job of reaching to a wider audience more difficult for the niche marketers than it already is.
Thus, having effective and efficient keyword research tools for one’s website is vital for better ranking of the website as well as for generating revenues.
So, we bring a list of keyword research tools for niche sites that will help boost the website’s reach. The 9 keyword research tools are as follows:
1. Google Keyword Planner: The aforementioned keyword research tool is a part of the Google Adwords. It is among the free and most popular keyword research tool available in today’s time.
Majority of the bloggers, be it starters or seasoned in Search Engine Optimization can make use of the Google Keyword Planner for finding the related keywords alongside the search quantity.
2. Long Tail Pro: The aforementioned keyword research tool is a premium tool for all the amazing reasons, as per the experts. There are many who believe that Long Tail Pro helps in finding keywords that are never discoverable with Google Keyword Planner.
The most amazing about the aforementioned keyword research tool is that it gives a minimum of 800 keywords for every seed keyword alongside their search volume, competitiveness and the top pages ranking on Google for it.
3. io: The aforementioned tool is for people who are looking to find long keywords for their seed keywords. The Keywordtool.io dishes out keywords that are based on Google, Yahoo and Bing for free of cost.
One can find innumerable keywords that would otherwise be inaccessible. One of the primary features of Keywordtool.io is that it displays the questions that one can with the help of the seed keyword.
Thus, one can make use of the questions in the creation of the new blog posts that gives the organic website traffic.
4. UberSuggest: The aforementioned keyword research tool is a basic level keyword research tool that enables one to enough keywords by simply affixing letters to the end of one’s query.
This in turn, helps in getting access to several long tail keywords. These long tail keywords that can be used for upcoming niche sites as well as the main blog.
The research tool even suggests ideas for getting out of writer’s block and helps in boosting creativity.
5. SEMRush: The aforementioned keyword research tool is among the secret weapons that one needs to get ahead of one’s competition in the keyword research department.
Majority of the keyword research tools aim at giving relevant keywords based on the seed keyword. But SEMRush helps in accessing keywords other than what one’s competitor website makes use of.
6. KWfinder: The aforementioned keyword research tool has both free and paid version. It is comparatively new as compared to the other tools on the list.
The main advantage of making use of the KWfinder is that it’s very fast. It also displays the Google ranking of the websites for the keywords alongside specific keywords.
7. Keyword Revealer: The aforementioned tool is fancy keyword research in nature. The tool is very fast that it lacks the okay button for starting the research campaign.
The keyword difficulty level predicted by it is pretty useful in deciding if one should target a specific keyword or not. It even shows the average adwords for every keyword as well as how much one can profit from them.
Last but not the least, it also displays the EMD domains available for the keywords.
8. Jaaxy: The aforementioned keyword research tool is also comparatively new when compared to the others on the list. The best thing about it is the fact that it does not rely on the Google Keyword Planner.
9. Keyword Eye: The aforementioned keyword research tool aims at giving a comprehensive suite of keywords research attributes and that too for free. It helps in filtering the researched keywords based on a wide range of parameters.
Thus, the aforementioned keyword research tools are among the best ones that one can make use of for one’s niche site. However, selecting one is a difficult and one should take some expert help in the matter. Also, just finding the most apt keyword isn’t going to be enough. One also needs to use the keywords strategically.