When you choose to become pregnant you also do a lot of planning. You know that you have to become more responsible when you become pregnant because it is not only you but there is another life which is growing up inside you and it completely depends on you. They eat what you eat; they sleep while you take rest. That is why there comes a complete change in the lifestyle when one becomes pregnant.
There are many people who are becoming parents for the first time and being a parent is not easy. That is why; they take parent and education sincerely. They can take pre-natal courses on how to deal with pregnancy and that too in a healthy and happy way.
There are many women who do a regular workout and they are addicted to that. So, what do they do when they become pregnant? Do they stop their workout sessions immediately? Well, according to doctors and experts, there is no need to stop doing exercise immediately. But one should definitely take it down a bit and keep it light. You just have to take it easy when you are pregnant. According to doctors, one has to keep their heartbeat at least 140 per minute.
During pregnancy, the body becomes a bit weak and so when one is exercising, they have to relax a bit. There is no need to do a very hard working out session as that may exhaust the body completely. If you are used to doing heavy workouts, then you immediately have to stop them and so some light workouts. Which exercises are perfect for pregnancy that can be easily guided by the fitness trainer or the gym instructor? But still, there are few things that are strict to be kept in mind. Here are a few pointers that one can check and these will also be mentioned if one enrolls themselves in parenting education classes.
- Strictly avoid exercises which need you to lie down flat on your back. Do not do crunches or exercises similar to that because it can increase the blood flow in your body and your baby’s body as well.
- Those who are pregnant should consume at least 300 extra calories each day but you have it check it out that you should not burn that calorie while exercising. This is because; you are consuming those extra calories for your baby. If you burn out that, then your baby will not get proper nutrition.
- Do not over heat yourself while exercising when you are pregnant. Especially when you are in your first trimester as this can be very dangerous for your baby. Even if you do a light workout, take the time to cool down yourself post workout sessions.
- There will be a lot of hormonal changes in your body during this time. As the days will pass, the body weight will increase and there will be more of fatigue. So, one has to follow a very light regime of exercise so that they do not get exhausted and tired easily. You can actually stop doing exercises and go for a walk for at least half an hour every day.
- Exercising during pregnancy can keep one fit and fine and in turn, it can reduce the labour pain.
Parenting education is much needed during this time so that one can become confident.