Quick Summary: If you need help finding the best citrus juicers, the Breville 800CPXL Die-Cast Stainless-Steel Motorized Citrus Press is an excellent choice. A strong, sturdy juicer that is housed in professional-grade stainless steel, this is the editor’s pick because it is not only effective but it’s built to last. Industrial strength with a super quiet motor, this model comes complete with a revolutionary active-arm system making it an excellent option for anyone seeking a high-quality electric juicer.
Different people have different choices for breakfast but most of them like to include a glass of orange juice or lemonade with their first meal as it refreshes the body in the morning and ensures supplementation of vital vitamins in the body.
There are several reasons why people prefer these citric juices over others. Citric juice comes from round-shaped, brightly colored, sharp-tasting fruits, that are easily available and accessible for everyone.
Moreover, they are filled with a unique taste, so unique that it can’t be easily described in words. The sharp acidic taste at first activates all the taste buds and then a sweet taste is felt like an after effect. Other fruits have a lot to offer but not a combination of flavors like these citrus fruits do.
There are different ways of getting critic juice, nothing is better than preparing a fresh glass of juice for yourself, and to do so, you need to go through a tiresome process of peeling, cutting, and skimming to get the juice.
But getting a citrus juicer can change these dynamics as it gives the same quality of juice without asking for any effort from you. Plus, having the best citrus juicer right in your kitchen provides additional support in preparing other meals such as a nice and fresh salad dressing.
- Best Citrus Juicers Comparison
- Reviews of 10 Best Citrus Juicers
- What Does The Best Citrus Juicers Do?
- How To Choose The Best Citrus Juicer?
- Our Recommendation
10 Best Citrus Juicers Comparison
1. Breville 800CPXL Motorized Citrus Press(Best overall)
It is best regenobal budget and good product.If you enjoy fresh pressed orange juice or lemonade, this durable juicer comes complete with an ergonomic rubberized handle with a heavy base for greater stability.
|Read Our Review|
2. Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer (Best Budget)
If you are seeking the best citrus juicer for a reasonable price, this one comes complete with three pulp control settings, and extra-long snap-up spout, and much more.
|Read Our Review
If you enjoy fresh-pressed orange juice or lemonade, the Proctor Silex makes your own fresh-squeezed juice a cinch. It can help you quickly juice citrus fruits of all kinds.
|Read Our Review
Made of cast iron and steel, this durable juicer comes complete with an ergonomic rubberized handle with a heavy base for greater stability. This is a professional quality juicer that works fast and is easy to clean.
|Read Our Review
A small, yet powerful juicer that is great for personal use. Adjustable, easy to use, and even easier to store. This comes complete with adjustable pulp control, easy to read measurements, and more.
|Read Our Review
Made from high-quality stainless steel, this is a great juicer for orange juice as well as other types of citrus fruits. This comes with features such as large/small extracting cones, a transparent plastic lid, and more.
|Read Our Review
One of the best citrus juicers around, this is a professional-quality electric juicer that is ergonomically correct, long-handled and is highly stable. This is great for squeezing the most possible juice out of a wide variety of large and small fruits.
|Read Our Review
Commercial grade quality manual citrus juicer that makes for optimal juice extraction, is easy to clean and is perfect for larger fruits. It also comes with rubber feet that make it highly sturdy and resistant to tipping and sliding.
|Read Our Review
One of the best citrus juicers; easily filters pulp, twin power juicers, ETL certified, simple to clean and store, users get optimal juice output. This comes with a built-in slicer.
|Read Our Review
One of the best citrus juicers for those who are seeking a high-quality, sturdy juicer that is simple to clean. This comes with rubber base feet, making it very sturdy.
|Read Our Review|
Reviews of 10 Best Citrus Juicers
This sleek stainless steel unit looks like it belongs in your favorite coffee shop with its commercial appearance. And you do pay for that wow factor with a much heftier price tag. No wonder it made the top of the best citrus juicers list.
However, if you’re pumping through bushels of oranges, its handle presses the fruit onto the one-size reamer which turns on the spinning motor for fast and efficient juicing.
You’ll fly through the pile of fruit in no time at all. For those with arthritis, the handle helps by relieving the stress created by trying to hold a piece of fruit onto the reamer while the motor does most of the work.
It stands about one and a half feet tall plus you’ll need room to move the handle up and down, so it takes more space than other units. It really combines the idea of a manual press with the efficiency of an electric, but at four times the cost of any other model out there.
- Sturdy; made from industrial grade stainless steel.
- 1-size-fits-all juicing cone.
- Industrial strength/ extremely quiet motor.
- Cutting-edge active-arm system.
- Convenient drip-stop juice spout.
- Acid-resistant die-cast cone.
- Uniquely-designed quadra-fin juicing cone.
- Relatively easy to use
- The motor may burn out when overused.
- The unit can overheat when used for prolonged periods.
- Topped with plastic cover, which can become loose over time.
- Drive-shaft may crack when too much pressure is applied.
For serving a jug of fresh squeezed juice with your Sunday brunch, Cuisinart has crafted the CCJ-500. An electric model, it is easy to operate. That’s why it made the top on the list of best citrus juicers on a budget.
Place the halved fruit on the reamer, close the lid and press a button. Juice is dispensed out the front of the unit into your glass or small pitcher while pulp is carefully screened.
This citrus juicer features a low purchase price and attractive black and stainless steel appearance, ready to complement your modern kitchen decor.
Built for the occasional use, it will serve you well without emptying out your wallet. But you should expect to replace the unit in a few years as the plastic chutes and hinges are susceptible to cracking over time.
- Three pulp control settings: high, medium, and low.
- Universal juicing cone is auto-reversing which makes for more efficient juicing.
- Extra-long snap-up spout which prevents dripping/accommodates more glasses.
- Must be cleaned after each use.
- Not as durable as other models.
- Does not have the best customer service when dealing with warranty issues.
Lemonade, anybody? Proctor Silex worked with Alex’s Lemonade Stand charity to help support research for curing childhood cancer.
This compact electric citrus juicer has a built-in 34-ounce pitcher great for juicing, serving, and storing your efforts. The simple design means you just press down and it’s making juice.
Colorful exterior speaks of summer afternoons and neighborhood lemonade stands. Two reamer sizes work well with small limes up to jumbo grapefruits.
Meanwhile, you’ll feel even better while drinking your healthy citrus juice knowing a dollar for every unit sold went directly to the Lemonade Stand charity. Best citrus juicers like this one also stand for a cause.
It’s also reassuring to know that Proctor Silex stands behind their products and provide excellent customer service for any questions or problems.
- One of the Best citrus juicers for high yield.
- High-powered electrical juicer.
- Easily squeezes citrus fruits.
- Comes with a convenient 34-ounce detachable pitcher.
- Pulp control dial makes controlling the amount of pulp easy.
- Not as sturdy as more expensive models.
- Can be a tad noisy.
- Can malfunction when overused.
- Must purchase extended-warranty for long-term protection
Designed to press oranges and grapefruits in a commercial setting, this unit is built out of cast iron meant to last for decades.
The manual handle exerts 2,300 psi of pressure on the fruit, turning it into juice quickly and with little effort.
There are no motors to burn out or plastic bits to crack. The stainless steel reamer can be put into the dishwasher.
The height is not adjustable, so you’ll need to find a small cup to collect the juice which is a distinctive drawback. Not particularly attractive, it’ll look right at home in a restaurant kitchen or roadside farmstand.
- One of the best citrus juicers for orange, pomegranates, limes, and more.
- Users get optimal juice output.
- Hand-wash cone and funnel parts.
- Durable and long-lasting citrus juicers.
- Somewhat costly.
- Works better for small-medium fruit only.
- Can be hard to use for those with arm or shoulder issues
- Can malfunction with overuse.
If you are juicing on a budget, this small unit will fit perfectly into your apartment and lifestyle. The pitcher is incorporated into the body of the unit, making it a one-stop-shop for squeezing, storing and serving your juice.
The pitcher holds up to a quart of juice, so enough for several glasses of that golden liquid. Squat size takes up almost no counter space while it’ll slide inside a drawer or cabinet with little fuss.
Like many kitchen appliances priced at this level, don’t expect it to squeeze a gallon of juice every single day. You will have to press the fruit onto the reamer, so a little muscle is needed to net good results.
- A small 30-watt electric citrus juicer with a 34-oz. capacity.
- Comes with an auto-reversing juicing cone that makes for optimal juice extraction.
- Simple to use, molded pour spout.
- Easy-to-read measurements.
- Comes with clear juice container.
- No-hassle cord storage/integrated cord wrap makes storage a breeze.
- Not as durable as more expensive models.
- Can be very noisy.
- Only comes with two cone sizes
For your healthy workplace environment, this sleek unit speaks of elegance with its shapely silhouette and sensible tech black finish.
Perfect to position in the lunchroom of your office, or on the breakfast bar for clients to enjoy a nice juice in your waiting room.
The pleasant surprise here is that it’s priced to fit into your home, adding to that sleek, industrial finished appearance of your loft.
Pop up the top, press the fruit down on the reamer, and you’re in business. Provide your own glass to catch the juice as it is dispensed.
- Durable; Made from high-quality materials.
- Fast and flexible, the juicer comes with large and small extracting cones that are easy to clean and made from durable plastic.
- Comes with stainless steel sieve which helps strain the solid matter from citrus fruits such as oranges, grapefruits, limes, etc.
- Great for daily use.
- Requires rest periods to prevent burnout and overuse.
- Occasionally kicks seeds out while juicing.
- Bulky design.
- Pushing down the spout can be complicated for some.
Not everybody wants to plug in their juicer. This manual press will squeeze endless quantities of citrus without ever needing a break. Some of the small home electric juicers will overheat after continual use.
With a wide foot, this unit is pretty stable. Long lever gives you plenty of extra power when pressing the fruit. Made out of cast iron with suction cups on its feet, it will not break and ought to stay in place.
Reamer dome comes out for easy cleaning. It does not come with a pitcher, you’ll need to find one that fits between its legs. You’ll want to have a space reserved for the unit as it is fairly heavy and awkward to move.
- Durable, made of cast iron and steel.
- Comes with an ergonomic rubberized handle able to withstand 2, 300 PSI (pounds per square inch).
- Perfect for squeezing the optimal juice output from oranges, lemons, limes, and more.
- Sturdy, heavy base with suction feet that makes it easier to handle.
- Comes with dishwasher-safe detachable cone and funnel.
- Screws may loosen, causing leakage.
- A tad more costly than other models.
- May become worn quickly with overuse.
8. Best Choice Large Heavy-Duty Commercial Fresh Squeeze Citrus Fruit Juicer w/Manual Ergonomic Handle
If you’re looking for the durability of a commercial juicer, but would like to save a few dollars, Best Choice put together one with cast iron and stainless steel construction that will help protect that bottom line.
Simple lever press action ensures consistent juicing with each fruit. Able to accommodate most oranges up to grapefruits, you’ll be cranking out plenty of delicious juice to add to recipes or adorn your breakfast buffets.
A great option for B&B’s, farmstands or other food service locations looking to add fresh squeezed juice to their menu.
- Commercial grade citrus press that makes for the optimal amount of citrus fruit juice output.
- Ergonomically correct juicer that makes for effortless pressing.
- Made from heavy-duty cast iron.
- Comes complete with rubber feet that make it more stable.
- Simple to clean; comes with detachable dishwasher safe parts.
- Black paint may start to peel over the years.
- Handle can be a bit difficult to push down for some users.
- May make a snapping sound when pressing juice.
A direct competitor with CUH, this double juicer/slicer will prep your fruit while its motorized reamer extracts the juice from the two halves it already cut.
The price is competitive, but Gourmia created them in designer colors to better accent your decor palette.
With its eye-catching appearance and fun operation, it’s a great addition for your poolside bar or basement rec room when mixing up a pitcher of margaritas.
It does all the work for you. Just close the lid and it turns on. Very durable, it’s a very good unit for the price. But remember, larger fruits won’t fit under the dome.
A big bonus is that you don’t have to press down on the fruit to operate the juicer, the motor engages when the lid closes.
- One of the best citrus juicers; can squeeze two fruits at once.
- Slice and squeeze fruit and press juice at the same time, with the touch of a button.
- Easily separates pulp with no splashing.
- ETL certified; Premium quality.
- Simple to disassemble and clean.
- Juice collection tray may not keep oranges in place.
- May require a lot of upper body strength to use.
- Not as durable as other best citrus juicers.
- Can be costly in terms of a juicer for oranges.
For open kitchen applications, or for your chef-quality home kitchen, the Royal looks absolutely stunning with its polished stainless steel finish.
Built along the same lines as commercial units, but constructed out of lighter components, it uses a manual lever system to juice your fruits.
The included stainless steel collection cup provides that sleek appearance owners of a new contemporary home will appreciate.
It is nearly two feet tall, so not the easiest item to store, but with that polish you’ll want to display it. If you are providing enough juice for your breakfast, it’ll provide all the durability you need at a reasonable cost.
- One of the best citrus juicers for durability.
- Great juicer orange and other fruits.
- Durable; Comes with a five-year warranty.
- Rubber base makes it more durable.
- Can be costly when compared to the best citrus juicers.
- Does not work well with larger fruit.
- Can rust over time
What Does The Best Citrus Juicers Do?
Best citrus juicers are designed to press the pulp from fruits like grapefruit, lemons and limes into juice. They have a dome-shaped reamer at the top that you place a halved fruit on.
Then either through the use of a manual press or an electric motor, the juice is literally squeezed into a waiting cup or pitcher. Unlike juice extractors, these are not designed to take an entire fruit or vegetable and blend them down into juice for your healthy juicing regimen.
Best citrus juicers are intended for creating that classic glass of OJ with your breakfast or squeezing fresh juice for your mixed cocktails.
How To Choose The Best Citrus Juicer?
The first thing on your list to consider is do you want a manual or electric version? If you are squeezing one or two lemons or limes to help add a little bite to your cooking, a manual press will work fine.
For juicing larger quantities and to extract more juice from the fruit, an electric model will more consistently produce the juice you are looking for.
However, not everybody has an endless collection of power outlets in their kitchen and one more gadget to plug in can seem more of an inconvenience.
Some manual juicers are mechanical presses that stand rather tall, making them awkward to store on a countertop, but are constructed out of indestructible cast iron–perfect for juicing at a farmstand or fine restaurant.
Many electric versions are squat and will slide right to the back of your counter or into an appliance garage with no fuss. Of course, the more often you want to use it, you’ll look for the best citrus juicers made out of durable parts by a reputable manufacturer that backs up their product.
Our Recommendation For The Best Citrus Juicer
In our hunt for best citrus juicers, the Breville 800CPXL Citrus Juicer enjoys a blemish-free reputation among juicing enthusiasts. While you pay a little extra, its simple design that’s super easy to use is ready to tackle your daily juice demands without a blink.
For a fun addition to your poolside bar, check out the Breville 800CPXL Die-Cast Stainless-Steel Motorized Citrus Press Machine for a colorful splash against your countertop. Smart self-cutting and juicing design adds another level to your juicing time without added cost.
Finally, if you are turning your orchard of fruit into juice, check out the New Star Foodservice Commercial Citrus Juicer that’ll stand up among the best of the best citrus juicers. You may be able to leave the cast iron unit to your children.
We hope you enjoyed reading our best citrus juicers buying guide and product reviews. If they helped you make a decision about the next electric or manual citrus juicer for your home or business, we hope you’ll leave a comment below with any additional insights you may have. Or share our column on your social media pages and talk with your friends about your thoughts.