Quick Summary: Our best pick for wheatgrass juicers is the Omega Nutrition Center Juicer, 200-Watt, Metallic. It is a reamer mostly used for making juice from greens. If you are looking to live healthy by making greens juice, then this is your reamer. The machine is also simple to fabricate and clean. The machine also offers different veggies and fruit juice.
Are you looking to add the best wheatgrass juicer to your arsenal of healthy cooking appliances and gadgets? You have come to the perfect spot for wheatgrass juicer reviews and a buying guide to help you decide which one is perfect for your juicing regimen.
There are typically two types of juicers just right for juicing wheatgrass, electric and a countertop mounted manual crank.
Electric masticating juicers often come with additional attachments adding versatility while the manual cranks are economical and durable.
Which one will fit your busy kitchen and lifestyle? Finding the right machine for your individual needs can be quite the daunting task.
Lucky for you, we’ve created a buying guide and product reviews of the 15 best wheatgrass juicers to help you weed out unreliable machines from those that will deliver plenty of healthy wheatgrass for years to come.
Don’t spend hours sifting through endless websites looking for all the perks and negatives of each unit, because we’ve already done that for you. Read on and discover the perfect wheatgrass juicer for you and your family.
- Best Wheatgrass Juicers Comparisons
- Reviews of 15 Best Wheatgrass Juicers
- What is the Best Wheatgrass Juicer Used For?
- How Should I Choose the Best Wheatgrass Juicer?
- Our Recommendation
10 Best Wheatgrass Juicers Comparisons
1. Omega Center Juicer, 200-Watt, Metallic (Best overall)
For the best juices try Omega juicer. The reamer is easily cleaned and comes with a warranty. The machine uses a single auger and has 80 RPM.
|[button url="https://amzn.to/3DgIZbA"]Read Our Review|
2. The Original Healthy Juicer - Manual Juicer (Best budget)
Enjoy this multi-purpose juicing machine where you can juice anything leafy. The juicer comes with a no-risk guarantee and a lot of simplicity. It is easily cleaned in a few minutes as it is simple to dismantle.
|[button url="https://amzn.to/31phuzs"]Read Our Review|
Get one of the best wheatgrass juicers with an intricate design. The juicer holds a high volume of juice due to its size and nature. It also separates pulp from juice.
|[button url="https://amzn.to/3xKt18k"]Read Our Review|
It is a stainless-steel heavy-duty machine with a manual extraction. This is also a multi-purpose machine that juices barleygrass and wheatgrass and comes with a five-year warranty.
|[button url="https://amzn.to/3IdcrD6"]Read Our Review|
It is a high nutritional value juicer with the auger preserving enzymes, minerals, nutrients and vitamins. The juicer is also silent and very convenient.
|[button url="https://amzn.to/3xKYpn4"]Read Our Review|
Get one among the best wheatgrass juicers that is ergonomically designed to produce the maximum amount of juice. It also has rubber pads that protect the delicate surfaces.
|[button url="https://amzn.to/3d9yP1R"]Read Our Review|
It is among the top wheatgrass juicers that crushes vegetables, fruits and leafy greens. The electric juicer crushes even hard vegetables such as carrots.
|[button url="https://amzn.to/31df72Z"]Read Our Review|
This juicer includes an 18-ounce cup and a sieve that filters the juice. It blends juice from wheatgrass, vegetables, fruits and pomegranate seeds.
|[button url="https://amzn.to/31mKFmm"]Read Our Review|
It is a hand operated juicer that requires no electricity to produce juice. The juicer has a 1-year limited warranty. Blend leafy greens and wheatgrass on this wonderful juicer.
|[button url="https://amzn.to/3pnypur"]Read Our Review|
The juicer is a high hygienic stainless-steel machine that can be used for a life time. It also has a lot of ease in cleaning as you can easily disassemble it.
|[button url="https://amzn.to/3odkU0N"]Read Our Review|
Reviews of 15 Best Wheatgrass Juicers
The j8006 takes all the functionality of the j8005 and adds some exciting designer colors like Grape Purple, Aqua Blue, and Pink. It has the same durable metal housing with an enameled finish.
The electric juicer’s chute, dispensing nozzle and other exterior parts are plastic. It’s quick to disassemble and the attachments can be tossed in the dishwasher for easy clean up.
Suction cups on its feet help it to remain in place while its working through your daily allotment of wheatgrass.
Pulp is automatically ejected to reduce clogging and downtime when you’re juicing. Customer service at Omega is exceptionally responsive and every machine comes with a 15-year warranty. If the motor ever fails, Omega will be there to help you make things right.
- The juicer is versatile for snacks and juice. The juicer can make delicious juice and snacks for the family.
- It is quieter. The juicer does not produce any sound when blending the wheatgrass.
- The juicer also preserves the juice. It cannot be damaged by heat.
- The juice does not foam
- The juicer is quite costly
- Some plant fiber is wasted
- It may lead to diverticulitis and constipation
Lexen GP27 always looks to save shoppers some cash with low cost alternatives. Their wheatgrass juicer left the electric motor out and uses a manual crank instead. Without the extra electronics, this one costs just a fifth of what you’re paying for a quality Omega unit.
The entire unit can be taken apart and washed in the dishwasher. It clamps to your kitchen countertop and is able to work through all the leafy greens you could want, as long as you are able to turn the crank.
Lexen GP27 slow masticating juicer is made almost entirely out of plastic. If you juice in large quantities, this is probably not for you. But if you are looking for a few ounces every few days, this could be the wallet friendly solution.
- Ease of use – it is among the best wheatgrass juicers and simple to clean it up.
- Easy cleaning – The juicer is made in such an easy way that you can dismantle it and put it back together when you want to clean it.
- Multipurpose juicing – the juicer can produce kale, spinach, lettuce, chard, collard greens juice.
- The juicer leaves fibre-rich skin behind
- High-calorie count from this juice
Chef’s Star wheatgrass juicer took the manual design and prettied it up with this attractive hand-powered slow masticating juicer.
Instead of a clamp to hold it steady, it has a suction cup. How good the suction cup works is a bone of contention among users–some say it’s bullet-proof while other insist it is useless.
Attractive green color and sexy shape makes it a nice addition to your countertop appliances. Comes with pulp cup and juice pitcher.
Everything can go in the dishwasher and its bargain-basement price makes it a good option if you’re exploring juicing as a lifestyle change.
- It is quiet
- It is not costly
- Juices leafy greens better
- May clog up
- The reamer is plastic
- Ingredients have to be in much smaller pieces
For the family that wants to take juicing on the go, this stainless steel manual version may be the perfect choice. The unit clamps to the counter and is entirely made out of metal.
There are fewer parts to come apart, but is fairly straightforward to do so. It takes a fair amount of effort to crank through your wheatgrass and other greens and the single screen does not eliminate foam.
Price wise this one falls in between the plastic versions and the electric ones, meaning it’s a significant investment if you’re looking for a juicer just for the camping cabin or RV.
- Easy to clean
- A 5-year warranty
- Has a heavy-duty design
- Significant learning curve
- High price
The Aicok took all the best of the Omegas and added a pop of color. This slow masticator is an electric unit with a 60 rpm motor and a handsome black finish. The dispensing nozzle was added in a bright lime green.
Place your small cup on the little shelf to receive you juice that was created while you made the rest of your breakfast.
It is less expensive to purchase than the Omegas, but lacks the same manufacturer support with only a two year warranty vs. a 15-year warranty for the pricier machines.
The chute is fairly tall, which makes it a little more difficult to get your wheatgrass down to the bottom and into the grinder.
- It is relatively silent when juicing
- Bestseller rating
- Durability is short
- It is expensive
Designed for the commercial segment, this manual crank wheatgrass juicer is constructed out of solid stainless steel in a no nonsense design. The gear, screen, pusher and clamp are all made out of the same metal.
It’s priced for restaurants, too, at triple the cost of more consumer targeted manual cranks. It will definitely support your healthy lifestyle as you get a workout while extracting juice.
It’s not attractive, but should provide years of function with its substantial body. Users have a chat room providing tips on how to get even more juice out of this substantial manual unit.
- Easy to clean and setup
- It appears in the list of the best wheatgrass juicer that does not require electricity
- The juicer is stainless steel
- Effort must be applied for the juicing to happen
Lexen tried to enter the electric masticating juice market with this low cost version that includes a wide variety of attachments. It is priced at half of the Omega line, but has suffered from poor performance and low customer service.
While its motor sports a 50-year warranty, the plastic parts it comes with are not available for replacement.The unit tends to leak out around the grinding chamber.
You do get multiple screens for juicing different fruits and vegetables while it also includes attachments for pressing nut butters and pasta.All that excitement aside, overall, it’s one to avoid rather than be recommended.
- It is quiet
- Extracts all the pulp
- It is easy to clean
- For the ingredients, you have to chop them into smaller pieces
- The juicer is not that powerful
- It is quite slow
This pretty little manual juicer has a patented simple design. Its orange and white base and gears are constructed out of BPA-free plastics and everything can be taken apart and put into the dishwasher.
Self-extracts pulp and dispenses the dry leftovers into an additional cup beyond the juice cup.A large suction cup keeps its steady while you work away on the crank.
However, it takes considerable muscle to work through wheatgrass, so unless you’re building your biceps, you might want to opt for the more expensive but more reliable electric versions.
- This juicer appears on the list of the best wheatgrass juicer, and it is quite affordable. It is not costly, and almost anyone can purchase it.
- The juicer is also easy to clean up. That means it does not clog easily.
- You cannot use this juicer to make large proportions. This juicer is also not ideal for any kind of juice diet.
- Some juicers have massive strainers which means you might have to pass the juice via a mesh strainer.
Healthy Juicer came to the manual juicer game with a modern updated version of stainless steel and black. Featuring a suction cup, it sticks to your nonporous counter. Hand crank works through wheatgrass without issue.
Where the concern comes in is the plastic handle and plastic nozzles that have a tendency to snap and leak. Users tend not to be enthusiastic about it but aren’t particularly harsh either.
If you look forward to wrestling a little with your manual juicer, but ultimately end up with a cup of vitamin-packed wheatgrass juice, you’ll be happy with this lower cost option over an electric model.Best of all, it’ll totally blend with all your other appliances in your black and steel kitchen.
- It is easy to clean. This juicer is not made into a complex structure. It consists of simple components that can easily be clean at any time.
- It is an efficient juicer among the manual juicers. It brings out the best juice as you would expect.
- Produces juice from a variety of ingredients. These include supplements such as Collard Greens, Kales, Lettuce, Chard, wheatgrass and parsley.
- Juice quality is fantastic.
- The juicer leaks if you do not lock it
- Annoying design. The juicer is made in such a way that the juice protrudes from the back of the handle.
Handy Pantry took their Hurricane model which is a bulletproof manual wheatgrass juicer and added an adjustable screw near the dispensing nozzle to create their Tornado.
Not only able to handle wheatgrass, adjust the screw so you can extract juice from fruits and bulkier vegetables, besides your leafy greens. Solid stainless steel construction uses the reliable clamping system to stabilize the unit while you are cranking away.
Pop the screen, handle and gears into the dishwasher while the main unit can be cleaned up in the kitchen sink. Built to last, it’ll be the last one you ever purchase.
- The juicer produces high-quality juice. The manufacturer aimed at providing nutritional value to the clients. It is also among the top wheatgrass juicers.
- It is manual meaning it does not require any electricity to run. You can simply do it even with no power and enjoy your juice.
- The juicer is made of durable stainless steel with a lush rustic finish.
- It is also very portable since it does not weigh much. The juicer is also so easy to clean.
- It is more expensive than other manual juicers. That is because it is more durable and made of high quality.
Miracle created an electric wheatgrass juicer with masticating action. It has an attractive smooth white exterior for a modern and contemporary appearance.
It’s curious that it runs at a higher rpm than other units, but users complain that it is excessively slow. The motors have been reported to stop working and in order to receive another repaired unit, you must first send yours back to the manufacturer.
That raises questions of overall durability and reliability. It’s nearly as expensive as the Omegas, but has not demonstrated an ability to stand up to the market expectations. In short, you’re gambling with your money if you purchase this one.
- Safe to use because of the overload switch operation
- Produces juice quickly with 1.5inch wide feed chute
- Works well with soft fruits and hard fruits
- Comes with a functional 1-year warranty
- The provided user manual makes it easy to clean
- The motor is not noisy
- We could not find any.
Omega is the signature manufacturer of popular juicers. The j8005 is a reliable workhorse with a squat horizontal design. It comes with additional dies to be used for making butters, baby food and even pasta.
Its chute is only 2 inches in diameter, so you’ll be spending more time chopping before feeding, but wheatgrass works particularly well in this unit when you twist it together to provide more resistance for the grinder to chew through.
Low speed means it won’t overheat when working through a large pile of fruit and veggies.
- Reliable purchase due to its 10-year warranty deal.
- Can be used as a grinder, food processor, and homogenizer
- Works non-stop with the auto pulp-ejection feature
- Produces fresh juice that can be stored up to 72 hours
- The motor is of poor quality and stops working
- Difficult to use as most fruit pulp stick to the auger
The Shinkoda looks totally awesome with its bright designer colors and hourglass shape. The wide shallow chute with molded pusher appear to be intuitively perfect for feeding wheatgrass into the grinding chamber.
Bright red gears show you all the excitement as your wheatgrass is slowly churned into nutritious juice. That’s where the excitement ends.
Users reported that the plastic used for the grinding mechanism is brittle and will actually wear down, blending with your juice.
You might be saving twenty bucks over other low-end plastic manual versions, but eating plastic is not a good part of a nutritious diet.
- Designed with simple features
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- The side lever makes it easy to use
- The user manual is difficult to understand
- The masticator is hard to unscrew and take off from the machine
- Does not work with hard fruits and vegetables
- Not budget-friendly
Well, the manufacturers thought they would create a low-cost manual crank, low speed juicer that you couldn’t destroy, even if you drove a truck over it. Just call it an epic fail. They opted for cast iron with a plated stainless finish.
While the grinder will never fail and its shape will stay intact for a century, it will start rusting in just a matter of weeks as the moisture and acid in your wheatgrass and leafy greens eat away at the plated finish.
The other issue is that the clamp only opens to about an inch, so doesn’t fit most countertop thicknesses.
In the end, this one is best suited for mashing large quantities of green hay into soup for Halloween decor.Other than that, this really shouldn’t be on the juice extractor market at all.
- Coated with heavy-duty iron
- Ideal to use for wheatgrass, soft fruit, and vegetable juices
- Stays stable on most surfaces with its clamp base
- The pulp control feature ensures you great clear and healthier juice
- Can be easily disassembled for cleaning
- Gets rusted quickly
- Does not fit regular counter-tops
From garden to table, Mueller Slow Masticating Wheatgrass Juicer has everything you need to plant, grow, harvest and grind your very own wheatgrass juice. The manual juicer is a reliable stainless steel unit that firmly clamps to your countertop.
Stainless screen, pusher, handle, and gear are easily disassembled to be tossed in the dishwasher. High quality soils and seeds are included in the kit.
The pots for sprouting your grass are fairly flimsy, but if you find that growing your own is a success, you’d likely want to invest in more attractive pots.
You can’t get any fresher than picking and grinding instantly.It’s a great gift for a family member who is looking to embark on the juicing lifestyle.
- The parts of this machine are compact and easy to store.
- Ideal to travel with as it weighs only 2.7 pounds
- Separates pulp and juice on its own
- The patent masticating technology ensures maximum juice production
- User manual is not helpful for operating this machine
- The plastic gears are of poor quality
What is the Best Wheatgrass Juicer Used For?
Wheatgrass is the latest superfood to join the healthy eating scene packed full of enzymes, vitamins and chlorophyll. Unfortunately, it’s a grass which is not pleasing to eat.
When its juice is extracted, you can blend it with other fruits and veggies for a powerful addition to your diet in a tasty mix.
In the cold press and centrifugal juicer comparison cold press comes on top dor nutrition value. Masticating juicers whether manual or electric are used to extract the juice from wheatgrass, as centrifugal style units heat up the grass destroying its nutritional value.
Also, the longer time that it takes the grinder to remove the juice means the best wheatgrass juicer removes more of the superfood from its pulpy grass base, saving you money.
How Should I Choose the Best Wheatgrass Juicer?
First choose whether you want an electric model to do all the work or if you want juicing part of your morning workout. Manual wheatgrass juicers either clamp to your counter or use a suction cup for stability.
They take a decent amount of hand and arm muscle to operate, but won’t add any heat to your juice which best protects it from losing nutrients during processing.
Next, you’ll want to look for an electric wheatgrass juicer that is stable and has a powerful, not necessarily fast motor. Some units offer additional attachments that allow you to also grind nuts to make jars of butter or baby food.
Multiple speeds and a reverse function are convenient for better juicing of a wider variety of produce. The reverse gear helps to unclog the grinder, which will happen when you’re grinding through several days of juice. Of course, you’ll want to take into consideration price.
A bargain is not always the best bet if you’re going to be using the unit on a regular basis as the less expensive models have a reputation for failing to extract as much juice.
Vertical designs permit you to juice right into a glass or pitcher, instead of transferring the juice from a collection bin. Large chutes and wide feeding platforms reduce prep time and allow the unit to self-feed for a short amount of time.
Expect to spend between one and three hundred dollars for your quality wheatgrass juicer.
Our Recommendation for The Best Wheatgrass Juicer
If you want your juicer to do all the work for you, the Omega Nutrition Center Juicer for Wheatgrass cannot be beat for reliability and effectiveness.
Add to its superior ability to extract wheatgrass, you’ll find plenty of other uses for the unit creating healthy baby food, delicious nut butters and even veggie pastas.
Users are wildly dedicated to their Omega electric masticating juicers. If you want to build your upper body strength while juicing, the The Lexen GP27 Original Healthy Juicer will never fall apart or crack with its all metal design.
Meanwhile, you will have saved over two hundred dollars on your initial investment in a wheatgrass juicer.
We hope you’ve enjoyed reading our best wheatgrass juicer buying guide and product reviews and they’ve helped you make a decision that works best for your budget and healthy juicing lifestyle.
If you’ve had success with any of the above products, we hope you’ll share your thoughts in the comments section below or by sharing with your friends on your social media pages.